Ovvero: Pararsi un po' il cul* in questo pazzo pazzo mondo di carte filigranate, iperfinanza globalizzata e picco delle risorse

mercoledì 1 ottobre 2014

Dopo il caso ebola in Texas l'umorismo nero dei lettori di Zero Hedge

Avrete visto del caso di Ebola in Texas ... e ora gli USA comprano 160.000 hazmataz suits ... va beh .. un po' di umorismo nero dei ZeroHedgers 'mmericani

InsurgoCasca: GDP will surprise to the upside then. BULLISH.

perchprism: I was wondering why my eyes were bleeding this morning.

X.inf.capt: PARTY LIKE ITS 1349... BITCHEZ!

redpill: Won't need costumes for Halloween!

Paveway IV: How many times have you been warned? Do NOT lick the handrails on the NY subway escalators. It's just not... sanitary.

Cangaroo.TNT: "I gave the first a bottle of "oral rehydration solution" and came...." Sounds like my typical date in high school.

Keyser: First case in Texas... Why am I not surprised...

ZerOhead: Would it be considered racist of me to suggest STOPPING ALL FLIGHTS coming from infected countries in Africa?

RKDS: No, but it would be communist to inflict such uncertainty on airline shareholders.

eclectic syncretist: Does this mean that the TSA agents at the international airports will finally quit treating my scrotum like their personal mini-speedbag?

BLOTTO: My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

X.inf.capt: THAT JUST KILLED HALLOWEEN!!!

Paveway IV: You just gave me an idea for a seriously kick-ass Halloween costume...

forensicator: Long: Flamethrowers

graftvshost: .. do they have BULLET-PROOF HazMat suits? The dude with one of those is going to emerge victorious when it's all done...

Bunghole: Driving is hard enough while masturbating. Add in comments to ZH and you've got a messy situation.

...

PS: Non per dire ma .. vi ricordate un annetto fa quando riprendevo un post di ByoBlu su come nessuno pareva cagare la situazione-ebola in Africa?

PPS: le hazmataz suits sono da bruciare ogni volta, ogni incontro con un paziente ce ne vuole una nuova

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento